Andy John has more than 10 years’ experience as a qualified and accredited plumber and gas services engineer.
Andy is qualified to work on all domestic gas and plumbing installations and is a Gas Safe registered engineer. He is also a member of CIPHE which is the recognised body for qualified plumbers.
In addition to being on the Gas Safe Register and a Registered Heating Professional (RHP), he is a City and Guilds Level 3 Qualified Plumber and is certified under the British Plumbing Employers Council (BPEC).
The company also has both Recommended Energy Efficiency and Trademark status.
These accreditations combined with Andy’s extensive experience have resulted in an unprecedented reputation for quality work and exceptional customer service.
The company specialises in:
- Installation and servicing of boilers and full central heating systems
- Boiler breakdowns and repairs
- Landlord gas safety certificates
- Fitting and maintenance of fires and cookers
- Full bathroom installations
- Plumbing repairs of any size including pipe work and unvented hot water systems.
Andy John – Leading Plumbers across South Wales since 2005.